Stephanie and Steve Cronin trading as brand name Summers Photography, shall simply be referred to as Summers Photography for simplicity, but these policies apply to all titles by which they are referred.
GENERAL DISCLAIMER - Summers Photography provides the information on these pages as a public service for informational purposes only. Information contained in these pages is not intended to be, and should not be taken as, advice. All information provided through this website, on this blog, in the webinars or through the email subscription are provided "as-is, where-is" and without any warranties of any kind, including the warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Your use of this website does not constitute or establish a contractual relationship with Summers Photography.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the School’s website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Refund Policy
We allow students to have a refund on course fee within 7 days of date of purchase. We ask that students that have asked for a refund to do the following:
(i) Destroy and delete and/or return all of Summers Photography materials on their systems online and offline.
(ii) Agree to never use the course content again.
(iii) Agreed to never use our trade names, course names, logos, brands.
(iv) Send an email saying that you agree to the terms outlaid here when requesting a refund to [email protected]
If students have purchase a course over a payment plan, then no payments can be refunded after the 7 day refund period. As per The Consumer Contracts Regulations treats digital downloads differently - this includes our course content material. If you want to download digital content within the 14-day cancellation period you must also acknowledge that once the download starts or you access the course, you'll lose your right to cancel or obtain a refund on future payments.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU - When you access the Website, the Company will learn certain information about you during your visit.
Information You Provide To Us. The Website provides various places for users to provide information. We collect information that users provide by filling out forms on the Website, communicating with us via contact forms, responding to surveys, search queries on our search feature, providing comments or other feedback, social media, SMS and messaging interactions and providing information when ordering a product or service via the Website.
We use information you provide to us to deliver the requested product and/or service, to improve our overall performance, and to provide you with offers, promotions, and information.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technology. As you navigate through our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies including Google Analytics to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns. This will generally include information about your location, your traffic pattern through our website, and any communications between your computer and our Website. Among other things, we will collect data about the type of computer you use, your Internet connection, your IP address, your operating system, and your browser type.
The information we collect automatically is used for statistical data and will not include personal information. We use this data to improve our Website and our service offerings. To the extent that you voluntarily provide personal information to us, our systems will associate the automatically collected information with your personal information.
11. Email Policies
We are committed to keeping your e-mail address confidential. We do not sell, rent, or lease our subscription lists to third parties, and will not disclose your email address to any third parties. We will maintain the information you send via e-mail in accordance with applicable law.
All e-mail messages will also contain concise information on how to remove yourself from our mailing list so that you receive no further e-mail communication from us.
Our emails provide users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners by reading the unsubscribe instructions located at the bottom of any e-mail they receive from us at anytime. Users who no longer wish to receive our newsletter or promotional materials may opt-out of receiving these communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the e-mail.
HOW AND WHY WE COLLECT INFORMATION - The Company collects your information in order to record and support your participation in the activities you select. If you register to download a book or resources, sign up for our newsletter, and/or purchase a product from us, we collect your information. We use this information to track your preferences and to keep you informed about the products and services you have selected to receive and any related products and/or services. As a visitor to this Website, you can engage in most activities without providing any personal information. It is only when you seek to download resources and/or register for services that you are required to provide information.
12. Comment Policies
By posting on this website, you agree to the policies below. Summers Photography welcomes comments on their blog posts and social media posts. But please keep your comments clean and related to the content she posts. Summers Photography reserves the right to remove any comment. Summers Photography site, and the web in general, is the perfect place for dialogue and the sharing of information so please feel free to ask questions, disagree, provide alternate methods, or comment on the post as long as your comment’s content is not offensive, defamatory, abusive, or otherwise mean and inappropriate. There's a difference between pure mean and constructive criticism.
Ownership of Comment - You retain ownership of comments you leave on Summers Photography site; you simply grant them a license to post your comments should they feel like it. This license is irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide, and royalty-free. You grant Summers Photography the right to store, transmit, display, use, publish, reproduce, and distribute your comments in any format, including but not limited to a blog, in a book, in a presentation, in a class, or in a video.
Summers Photography expressly disclaims any and all liability that may result from any comment you leave on this site. By commenting on this site or social media, you agree that you retain all ownership rights for the comments you post on this site and that you will relieve Summers Photography from any and all liability that may result from those postings.
13. Earnings Disclaimer
When addressing educational matters on this website, sales pages, videos, newsletters, programmes or other materials, every effort has been made to accurately represent this product and its potential. However, Summers Photography does not guarantee that you will learn photography using the techniques and strategies in these materials and on their website.
Examples in these materials and on this website or webinars are not to be interpreted as a promise or guarantee of knowledge. Knowledge potential is entirely dependent on the person using the product, ideas and strategies. Summers Photography does not support the "get rich quick" scheme and by purchasing any products from Summers Photography you accept, agree and understand that you take full responsibility for your progress and results in sign language. Your level of success in attaining the results claimed in these materials depends on the time that you devote to the programme, ideas and strategies mentioned, including your photography, knowledge and various skills.
Since all of these factors differ according to each individual, Summers Photography cannot guarantee your success or photography level, nor are Summers Photography responsible for any of your actions. Summers Photography offer no professional legal, medical, psychological or financial advice.
14. Copyright & Permissions
USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND IT'S CONTENT - Everything on this website (and Summers Photography related websites), including, but not limited to, the words, design, layout, graphics, photos, images, information, materials, documents, data, databases and all other information and intellectual property accessible on or through this Website (“Content”) or Summers Photography other related websites (such as websites for their courses), is Summers Photography property and is protected by United Kingdom intellectual property laws.
By accessing or using this Website and its Content, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old and that you agree to and to abide by these terms and conditions. Any registration by, use of or access to the Website and its Content by anyone under age 18 is unauthorized, unlicensed and in violation of these terms and conditions.
PERMISSIONS POLICY - YOU ARE ALLOWED TO:
- Printing: print posts/content off Summers Photography sites for non-commercial use as long as you include the following copyright notice: “© @SummersPhotographyUK All rights reserved. Originally published at www.summers-photography.co.uk” Because using it for commercial use and gain without Summers Photography permission is illegal. If used electronically, you must link back to the website page with the original information above.
- Re-posting: re-post a summary of a blog post (or an excerpt of up to 100 words) with a credit and a link back to the original post.
- Linking: link to my site or any of Summers Photography public posts.
YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED (WITHOUT SUMMERS PHOTOGRAPHY WRITTEN PERMISSION):
- To re-post Summers Photography content in its entirety, especially not word for word.
- Alter or sell any content on this site or her related sites without Summers Photography permission.
- Translate any of Summers Photography writings in to another language because she would want to verify the accuracy of each translation.
- You will not copy, duplicate or steal their Website or Content. You understand that doing anything with their Website or it's Content that is contrary to these terms and conditions and the limited license they are providing to you herein is considered theft, and they reserve the right to prosecute theft to the full extent of the law.
- You may not in any way at any time use, copy, adapt, imply or represent that Summers Photography Website (or any of their related websites) or their Content is yours or created by you. By downloading, printing, or otherwise using their Website Content for personal use you in no way assume any ownership rights of the Content – it is still their property. Do NOT take credit for what is NOT yours.
- You must receive Summers Photography written permission before using any of her Website (or related websites) Content for your own business use or before sharing their content with others. This means that you definitely can't modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, translate, sell, market, create derivative works, exploit, or distribute in any manner or medium (including by email, website, link or any other electronic means) any Content on this Website (or their related Websites) because that is considered stealing their own work.
COPYRIGHT & TRADEMARK - This site and all the information it contains, including, but not limited to, articles, blog posts, designs, drawings, illustrations, photographs, courses, videos, opinions, text, guides, trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos ("Protected Information") are the property of Summers Photography, its contributors, and licensors and is protected from unauthorized use, copying, distribution and dissemination by U.S. Copyright law, trademark law, international conventions, and other intellectual property laws. All rights reserved. You may not use any of this Protected Information without Summers Photography express written consent.
Email: [email protected]